Monday, March 22, 2010

Begin..


===================

I think I owe a thank you to Ms. Wonderland..
I drown in ur eyes juz by looking at ur light..
And felt a magical touch all around us as I felt ur cheeks..
It juz felt weird looking right into ur eyes..
Cuz I cudnt see anyone else,and I felt ntg on my back..
No weight to carry,Ntg to hold my shoulders down..
It was all drained into a small bottle..
And u took that bottle away..
Somehow u did magic with it,and Poof it went away..
I love how u'd kiss me openly and peck me when u feel like it..
And I love it more when u hug me tightly..
I love how u'd tangle ur arms around mine and
drag me to all over whenever ur excited and happy..
And I certainly love it lots when u giggle at absolutely ntg
and do that "Oh Im so happy right now! :D" look..
The way u fed me..
The way u held onto me when ur affraid..
The way u leaned on me when ur sleepy..
The way u looked down when feeling held down by ur burden..
The way u hold my hands to ur cheeks..
The way u look at me in the eye..
The way u hug me from behind and ask for a piggy back ride..
The smiles and kisses u gave while I carry u..
The way u kick ur legs in joy while I hold u up in the air..

Put me thru winter and I'd survive all warm inside..
Bcuz I have u in my heart dear~

====================

From buying printers,watching dog training at 8am in central park,watching movies and dining to sharing a drink..

I wanna hold u juz like last night..

So badly :(



Till then,

-from me-

ps.Fulfill ur contract if u want to see me this weekend!
Thats all! Muack! :D

No comments: