Monday, January 11, 2010

String of words

First and foremost,before I start off...I'd like to apologize to Nick.The word sorry may not be enough to neutralize all those anger in u,but its there for a reason. To express my regret...

Recently,I've been rather busy.It gets like this towards the end of each year.Starting with my duties at the temple,my performances and outings with IX and my personal life..

I am in no position to defend myself as I did promise a sleepover and outing with u and Hor.Yes,that was true.. But I was suddenly caught up with all those things happening around me,and only had the time now to settle down a little and catch up on blog hopping as well as studying and prepping myself for the medical year,starting 22nd of Feb.

I still see u as a friend,but I find it difficult from my side to make decisions sumtimes.I am latched onto IX and we did have a show to run last year,around december.Along with me juggling as many balls as possible,the result was me dosing off after a tiring day and sleeping soundly till the next day without enough energy left for a dream..

But,Nick...I blieve sumtimes,2 human beings still can be frens.Though the distance between them is as far as 7000km or more,across an ocean or even across a barren wasteland.Bcuz the thought inside is what it counts.. I still view u and Hor as frens.Though I dun meet up often with Hor anymore,but online we're still buddies and we occasionally check with each other on facebook status,etc..
I did the same for u too,checking ur side though not commenting on ur page.

Im juz too tied down before then and some things juz slipped away.Fang Kai's coming farewell before he leaves for US,Kai Xi's farewell to London,its all lingering around and I really juz feel attached sumtimes..

Im sure u find me disgusting or horrible for breaking a promise like that twice already..
But I still view u as a fren,regardless of whether we meet or not.Bcuz my memories of highschool,2 Angerrik and 3 Siantan is still with me.The days u,me,Michelle Lee and Mun mun used to be 1 gang.

Frens,to me are people whom u'd hold dear to.Regardless of distance of race.I've been out of contact with u for quite some time.Im aware of that.But I do occasionally think back of our highschool days while walking past BU4.The situation Im in normally dictates for me to be held down by sumthing,a performance,an outing or simply juz a meal with IX.Im not saying others arent important,but it gets tiring and hard to manage sumtimes..
Im sure though I've not been talking to u for quite sometime,we are still frens and will always be frens.The memories of how I'd go to ur hse and play Gundam games.The memories of u introducing Z Gundam : AEUG vs Titans to me and how I used to fight ur Gelgoog with the RX-78.Good days,I rmb all of those..
Whenever we bump on the streets,it'll still be the same.Whenever we talk on msn,it'll still be the same.I still rmb how ur hse looks like,the days we draw in class and laugh at some teachers,and the days where we'd sneak to Ikano to play Gundam.

The day ur mum and bro came to the game store,u hid beneath the game counter behind the cashier while we boys hide from ur mum by avoiding eye contact.I rmb that,I took of my glasses to avoid being suspected of playing truant for extra class.I thought I was dead when ur mum caught me outside school during study time.Those too I rmb..


Im sorry..
I wish u all the best,regardless of whether u walk out on me,I view u as a fren still and my treatment to u is mutual and the same as others,with no offence and a voice of concern.

No comments: