Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Step by me~

Frankly I can't be bothered... Im not angry or like really pushed to one corner bcuz of that.

Life is bound to have challenges..

Even more so for the both of us.

But after reading those msges he sent,I find it rather pathetic and Im disgusted..
How can sumone not respect ur privacy..
Not respect ur choice..
Not respect ur rights..


Dun feel guilty...
Its not worth anything..
U cant look left and right at the same time..

Pretty much like,how u cant have 2 girls at once
That act,makes me regurgitate whenever I hear it..


Promises huh?
What use does a human have..
If he throws away self pride and honor
But gets the girl he wants
Despite it being 1 sided..?


Nothing at all,neither position nor pride as a Guy left...

A person who cant respect anyone else...
Cant respect anyone's privacy..
Cant understand and bother to think bout his words properly..
Who takes advantage of soft spots for personal gain..
Who can simply make "Love movie"-like promises..
Yet drop the ones who trusted him anytime like that...


I feel sick juz by observing him..
Its disgusting..


Put him in a cage if u must...and send him back to his girl..
It may seem selfish..but I wont stand down if ur hurt by this...

I ...wont allow it.

Besides..I know how u feel already
Whenever u say it,I think our love grows stronger..

Till then,

No comments: