Tuesday, January 5, 2010

永遠の



I wish...

For once..everyone would juz dissapear
And that,time will stop..
even for juz 1 minute

Juz leave us alone...
Juz be sumwhere else
Juz let us stay in each other's company
Juz let us be that way

..for awhile.


But,looks like my wish already came thru
U being next to me..
I can't be that greedy with another wish,right..?


Whatever the problem or obstacle..
Regardless of how high those walls are..

We'll scale them.

And..at its peak

We'll fine back ur warm self,together...

Juz enjoy the process and company..
This journey has already started


I'll be ur lamp come dark days
Ur umbrella when things get wet
Ur sunglasses when u wanna look at the sun
Ur blanket when things start to snow..

Ur pillow when ur tired..

Always..

If only u knew how I really felt inside...

:)



Till then,

No comments: