Monday, January 4, 2010

Illusions in this tainted world..




The sharingan :D

幻術

*********
Recently I've been unusually more chirpy

Haha..

Yeah,being chirpy is good.


:)

**********

What do I see with my eyes?
Life,an illusion
Myself an illusion
Everyone an illusion


But...u,are never an illusion
U matter a lot to me..
Ur real.
Ur everything,u cant be an illusion..


Understand..?
No matter what..
Whatever that happened,it was and will be an illusion
In my eyes,they are illusions..

I...cant be bothered with those
They waste my time..
So dun repeat another Sorry to me..

It's alright..really.

I felt a pinch before then,but I already overlooked those illusions
Thinking bout our journey till now,I felt happy and glad


There's no way for u to understand my words,
but this blog probably said it best..right?
Dummy...
Silly...
Rockhead...
Intelligence of an ice cream stick...
Fool....


:)




What do ur eyes see..?
The illusions of this world,or the inner being that glows..?

My eyes....see a warm and comfortable red glow from ur inside....

Till then,

No comments: