Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today 2day Yesterday And the Future Days


Come future
Come past
Come present
Come dreams
Come failures
Come today,tomorrow,yesterday,the future and the likes..

I'll be ready...
No more excuses,Im taking the future with my own hands..

*************

2day was...Ok.Haha...wait,Im not speaking as of Today.
I meant yesterday. :D


I kinda didnt receive gifts.But hey,who needs em.I got sumthing more precious...

Sumthing that I can proudly look at..
Sumthing that I can smile sincerely to and yet giggle when things are awkward..
Sumthing that I can hold tightly in embrace when Im happy..
Sumthing that I can juz stare blankly into space at,yet feel amused and happy..
Sumthing that I can smile to God and be grateful for..
Sure,the journey didnt started out as planned..but Im no longer bothered by that..
Bcuz I promise..and I do..


And bcuz of that...Im willing to wear my heart outside and not hide them

Though Im a bit shy and maybe speechless sumtimes
but..


Thats the best gift ever..

Human life itself..
To see another soul stand next to u come day,rain,shine or storm..
That itself is the greatest gift I've ever received..ur existence being part of me and my life..


Till then,




No comments: