Thursday, December 24, 2009

A chocolate cake called Reality


My bro got 6As for PMR.
lol,talk about the both of us having the same score.

Im proud of him...really.
But I juz dun show it like : WHOOAAAAAAA,CONGRATSSSSS YOOO! and stuff..
I juz said,congrats.The End.

**************

Hmm...time spent on things really matter u know?

Like...time spent with the ppl u want most

Time spent with frens whom are like blood brothers

Time spent with family?
Non existent

I dunno why its that way,but I really can't be bothered.


Nun : U really shudnt be at the temple so often.Go back and spend time with ur kids..
Mum : Its ok.Im busy here now.
Nun : No,u shud be at home with the kids.

*Then proceeds to continue stitching the decoration for the temple*

Uncle : Next time,spend more time with the boys.
Mum : I know whats right for them la..

*Then proceeds to wind up the car window*

Both situations were heard by my bro,I wasnt actually there
But frankly,I could feel the pinch too

Which brings me to the topic,is my bro really happy?
He was absent for lunch when our dad wanted to "celebrate"

Mum on the other hand wudnt stop banging on other's phone number reporting her son's feat..

So....how is this situation fairing from the point of ur view?
Im juz too lazy to bother.


Im more anxious waiting for Santa to drop me a gift~
Oh wait...I already have a gift ;)
Im such a greedy bastard :P




Till then,

No comments: