Monday, December 28, 2009

Road after road...



He...was working hard to make ends meet

I was with him for 2 hours

And I felt that deeply

How he had to listen to his superior

and had to rush around whenever they lifted their hands

Making things seem so easy..

He was talking to me bout cars,that he wanna buy me one

And bout IMU and how he noe I'll do my best

Then at times he'd sound like an ass

I...dunno,whats best now..

I run on hatred sumtimes,not feeling my daily cup of it feels weird

Why must he be such a bastard sumtimes..cuz I was holding it in since the car ride..

I wont say those words out,but u know how it feels in me..

My utmost respect for u,at the end of the day..it'll never be drained completely..

****************



Sumtimes I wonder...

Are words the only way for 2 humans to connect..

Maybe not,judging by how some are gifted with judging based on emotional responses.. A frown,a wink,a smile,a twitch.. It seems that speaking is my strong point.Power point presentations,public speaking,debating,scolding people and cursing *Whoops* ~ =P But talking with ppl that matter the most.. D.I.F.F.I.C.U.L.T.

Not as in difficult to accomplish..but rather,difficult to think bout things to say. Its like,u stare and juz gawk at them.Not like their some super star that appeared right infront of u.. Thats the "Obsessed fanboy/fangirl" stare.Haha..

Its more like the,"Im relaxed feeling grateful and happy then turn blank" stare.U juz feel powerless and all weak,cuz its the time to relax and be urself.Showing things u never do.. and juz having fun.Sumtimes u juz run out of things to say..I guess it happens a lot for me.And Im dissapointed in myself for that.Cuz its like,I must always come in with a script for talking..or else I'd be lost.

So..its dissapointing that way....


I juz..feel weird.And awkward sumtimes,maybe Im still a boy inside. Not much of a change from before. I dunno..



Gahhh...its frustrating la.
And its juz plain weird....
I noe theres ntg much to it,but I wanna do my best..
Its not a competition or anything la,I know
Wait...wth am I saying,I lost myself la
Lol,kla,time to end this post...


Till then,

:)

No comments: