Thursday, October 8, 2009

A trip through Time in a square called Times Square

*A flower for the lady*

Bright and warm
Light and calm
Softly on my palm
Winds blowing through the farm

Skies all clear
Thoughts to that dear
Light cutting through fear
Only the clouds can hear

The green came alive
Birds took a dive
For she will shine
The bringer of life

Her voice cut anger
Her light cut despair
Her eyes cut hatred
Her lips skin the deepest of doubts

Bathing in sunlight
Stood sumthing bright
Top glowing white
It hung on tight..

A flower stood elegantly
Her green tender leaves
Those bright white petals
She dances with the wind

Blue for those without a clue..
White for those who think I might..
Red for those thinking it was a dead..
Yellow for those who think it was mellow..

Yday we had a dinner with the organizers for the Tuesday performance.It was great I guess..went to Times Square after that for a dose of Gundam SEED : Zaft vs Alliance.
Guess what? Nicky was my ally.Talk about awesome~ :D

The 1st round was a disaster la.Unlike in the show where Freedom Gundam and Justice Gundam would kick all bad ass,we got ours kicked instead. :(
Guess I wasnt Athrun Zala and Nicky wasnt Kira Yamato after all.LOL,we died at stage one >_<
Bahhhhh! Threw away RM1 juz like that lmao.

2nd round was much better,made it to stage 7,not without fighting against the Strike Gundam and the Archangel battleship *Siao la,how to win!?* I took Aegis Gundam and had Athrun in it while Nicky took Sword Strike Gundam with Kira in it :D *Gundam SEED remake,haha*

Died at stage 7,Nicky was blown to bits by Rau in the CGUE Custom -____- LOL,but we had to leave la so yeah its ok I guess.It was fun,and kiddo..Dun go dying on me next time =P
*Sorry I had to go Gundam spasm.Haha*


Pictures


Nicky's screen asked for more money.Lol



A meaningful shot? Hmm..guess where it is.



I bought this during my "outing" at Times Square.Gave it to my bro in the end.



The cute SD Gundam Exia Repair Ver.II



SM,lol I thought of SM Ent immediately.
Funny,outside this shop was a shop selling SM artist posters.Guess the posters were attracted to this board.



Till then,
Micky

No comments: