Thursday, October 15, 2009

Freedom

Juz had a "wonderful" game with my cousin,bro and fellow IX member *Wei Jian aka Gozuri aka Gozugood,lol*

Er...wasnt the best I've played. >_<

Lol,I didnt know my cousin can lose his temper that easily.Then again he is human.Lmao,funny to see those brainless chinaman swearing in broken ping yin. =P

It was crazy la,all the rounds I played I losed.Im beginning to get the impression that Im a jinx or badluck to my allies.They never fail to lose everytime im their ally.I lost a total of 9 *Lol IX much?* rounds today -_______-....

Talk bout being a badluck charm to the team..wahahaha.Best part was,Im not the one dying and spawning.Its THEM.LOOOOOL.This is so damn fun...wahahaha,Im suchanevilbastard =P


On a 2nd note,I begun spamming 4minute on my iTunes.And Muzik and Hot Issue are juz awesome songs.lol~ Great for clearing mental blockages.Literally blast them away with the beat and stuff...Oh,and nice dances~

Lastly,I shall keep back sumthing ^^
This is getting funky and weird..lol

=X

No comments: