Thursday, October 1, 2009

Clear blue sky...

Hello~ :D

I guess its time for another small rant on my bunch of frens. =X
Yeah yeah,I know...if there's sumthing im not happy I always write it in my little "cyber-diary" *More like Death Note style =P *

Its not really serious but I do hope they can fix it.I know I got flaws too but Im trying to work on it.Maybe my personality is more towards "be ready for anything".Im a perfectionist after all *As seen from my drawings and comics* Hence I really hate last minute and those who arent punctual. :)

From the last performance,I kinda saw things that I didnt really like.

Especially a certain stunt that wasnt ready but was kinda pushed into the performance last min.Maybe it looked normal on stage but from behind the scenes,I kinda felt sorry for the stuntman.He was still working on that trick but was included in the dance performance.The same nearly went for me as I was nearly asked to do sumthing I have yet to feel confident about.
Its not the stunt Im complaining about,its the attitude in which we were asked.The way he speaks kinda puts me off cuz it seems easy to accomplish in his eyes.I kinda felt scraped when he asked "How hard is it to flip?".Maybe he could be a little more caring and sensitive to us stuntmen cuz whatever it is...If the stunt fails,we're the ones to bear the shame.Not u.So pls dun make it sound so easy,as to "gas our heads too much".And pls dun give the excuse saying im too sensitive..if u intend to pursue "competition" level dancing,this kind of stunts means a lot to us stuntmen.Its our pride..

The fact that he didnt know what we were performing for was still ok.But when he found out how big it was and showed the shock face kinda annoys me.Cuz we were already talking about sumthing related to China-Malaysia relationship hence the theme of the performance.And yet How could you not know!?Im sorry,that juz totally p*ssed the ****ing daylight out of me and showed how ignorant u are.Why else will the stage director chase us all around?Bcuz its a big event.And we arent allowed to screw up.

Lastly,I dun understand how dressing up can hurt.It juz dissapoints me when I saw him come in a black T-shirt.Ever since our debut performance,he have been known for his "Black shirt blue jeans" outfit.Sure,I dun mind wearing that.But...that being a last resort incase we cant find proper costumes..!?Seriously? I've given up whatsoever hope and advice when it comes to clothing.I juz refuse to suggest anymore bcuz I know it'll go to waste.

Shirts maketh a man.When u see a white surgical gown and gloves,its a doctor.When u see old pants and oil stained shirts with car logos,its a mechanic.When u see an impressive outfit,it shows ur a performer.
I cant stress how important it is to dress up for big events like our latest performance.I felt low when we were asked to style our hair and dress up by the organizing commitee.Cuz seriously,our standard of appearance is bad.Take battleground for example..

The first impression is important.It strikes them deeply that we're here to perform.Thats what that matters.U dun have to buy or spend like our other "fren".All u have to do is have a little dress sense and dress up.Im sorry,maybe its in me from my Mum.I prefer to wear and give a good impression,even though I cant dance well.I hope our next performance,we will buck up in that department.. *Then again,Im ranting.Who the ****'s gonna give a damn*

When I mentioned our dress code like SHINee,I didnt meant for us to wear tight colourful jeans.I wanted a new look for us.Rather than formal outfits or black shirts blue jeans all the time.Isnt it sickening?Yeah,its not cuz u dun see how important clothes are.But anyway,I juz wanted a variety of colours for us.When I say I want street wear,I dun mean black shirts/white shirts and blue jeans.I want to wear maybe a nice jacket and a coloured shirt with designs inside.And a matching dark blue jeans to go with it.Thats what I meant by street wear and dressing up..

I hope u'll listen.I seriously kinda find u annoying and ignorant sumtimes.Though u emo after battleground and did regret sumthings,ur inner self didnt change.U were still the same now.

When we say we'll find back our passion to dance after that incident,I hope we meant we learned sumthing.
Not like what u expected,there are more skilled dancers out there.And that world of dancing is not for u to conquer yet,thats what I hate.. The idea that others are weaker and its ur turn to conquer.


I know I learned sumthing..I live for my own passion of dancing.Not for the desire to be stronger..
Competitions can tear u away from frens.Cuz ur inner greed and desires come in the way.

....

"We wont break cuz we suck"
Wrong...we will...U juz have yet to see their other sides when desires and dreams seduce the mind.And pls dun use the word We,frankly Im not pleased with the fact that this was generalized.I know Im not the best,but Im growing at my own pace.We shud have confidence...
I dislike u for the fact that u refuse to put on ur best shoe and dance with confident,only to say we suck and give negative feedbacks once we're done performing..

I personally didnt see anything wrong in what I perform.As usual,I practice and I wanna be as close to perfect as possible..

I hope u'll slowly open up and be more sensitive.From what I heard,ur as tough as a bull.I hope to see a new change,take em by the horns...

Till then

No comments: