Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunshine

=========================

Sunshine
SUnshine
SUNshine
SUNShine
SUNSHine
SUNSHIne
SUNSHINe
SUN is SHINee

=P

==========================

And u thought something salty was going on?Hehe...maybeeee.Or maybe UR THINKING TOO MUCH. =P

I've been sick since the Malam Bakat on last friday.Suddenly came down with cough and flu.My joints ached like there was no 2moro *I actually thought I lost my bottom half to a car accident...=_=*.Lucky thing this happened AFTER Mlm Bakat.Phewwww....

Can't jog,can't dance,can't eat 4 tubs of ice-cream in the fridge and the list goes on.But hey!I'm on "diet" u say,since that day so many old teachers said I've become ROUNDER than ever.Yeah,I'm desperately trying to gain back the body I got from 5 times a week Wushu training last time.

I've yet to meet up with Taylor buddies.I really want to.Miss the good old lecturers and Boss Teddy.But it juz ain't working.RAWR.

The next plan for performance I hope is Juliette.Its sumthing new and kinda difficult.But I hope we can pull it off.Besides...lets try sumthing other than "Dances in FORMAL attire" ok? :)
Im sick of being called a waiter,a groom and a guy from a gogo club.=_=
Yeah,I blieve IX can do it.For we will dance the dance,and snatch Juliette's heart forever away from that Hero who claims he loved her to death...Romeo. ^^

Juliette...ur heart belongs to IX NOW! =P

Till then..
Whisper my serenade..

No comments: