Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Words.

Frankly I never really hated someone before
Though me and my dad..
Me and my mum..
Were nothing back then,I never "hated" them till that extend
But...

I hate words..
You know why...
I really hate them?
Cuz they are nothing but words
Letters,Alphabets,Whatever u wanna call them.

Cuz...
They make me happy
They make me think a lot
They make me wonder
They make my heart go out of pace
Cuz...
They MADE me smile

Hell yeah,the number 1 emo prince from IX
Actually smiled,after reading those.
Smile for what?They are just words right?
It can't be that bad right?
Wrong..it is!

Shit...damn it stop smilling.
STOP! Gahhh I lost control of my smile muscles.
Risorius,Oppicularis Oris.Whatever it is..
I lost control over them,cuz I..
CANT
STOP
SMILLING
*fark*

Smile cramps...
Damn it.Why the heck am I smilling like an Oaf.
I feel worst than Patrick during It's Moron's Day.
But I dun wanna think too much.

If you meant it.Then heck yeah,smile cramps are worth it.
But....if its me thinking too much
Then hell yeah,I deserved every bit of that cramp from being the no.1 Oaf in the galaxy.

What did I see? Haha..thats for u to go wreck ur head about
And for me to keep up the smilling

Till then..
I've never smiled so much,looking at a box before...the hell were those people thinking when they saw me walking back smilling to myself..

No comments: