Sunday, March 17, 2013

Why do I see you when I close my eyes..

Or when I sleep, I see our moments again?

You gnawing on my arm right after a shower
and smelling my shirt.

Or the times when you were afraid after a movie
and I held you close
then carried you on my back along the sidewalks of the road..

I'm tired of it already,
I wanna walk away.
Don't you understand?

I don't wanna see anything of us anymore.
I don't wanna see you,
lying by my side whenever I open my eyes,
only to rub it and realize it's empty.

You seem immune to everything,
but why am I the weak one?

It's no longer painful anymore,
but these moments,
they are carved into my memories already.
Much like the promises you said..

I don't want them anymore,
I wanna be free and walk away.


I hope I don't become like this guy

No comments: