Monday, August 22, 2011

Eh..I'm getting lazy =.=

Alright..

So I'm kinda getting lazy recently
This update is kinda big,full of pics (I'll let them do the talking,rather than yapyapyap all the way)


Genting Trip!






My 1st time taking the Cable car up to Genting



The view from top,breath taking :D



I keep seeing this sign wherever I go
My man brain reads : If u are a female,do not step on the escalator xD



More trees on the way up~



I met Optimus Prime :D






At the arcade..



Everyone is excited about the trip ^^



Can u see the Pagoda appearing from the mist? :D



A random Chocolate Indulgence cake I happen to buy for my girl <3
I treated her to it,and she carved sumthing for me :o



After the Genting trip,we went for K :D



Translation :
If ur taller than me,the boss says u gotta pay
lol.



Best trip EVER!
We gotta do this again lol

======================

Cooking at my hse + Stayover
(2 weeks ago lmao)



Wondering whats he looking for lol



The feast everyone prepared



From the kitchen,looking out lol xD



W.T.F? lol
:o



The fishy thing that my girl made
It was a delicious appetizer



A glass of milk! :D



Deformed sausages
They were STEAMING for 20mins :P



Whats he doing? -.-



The 2 boys cooking



Vege thingy
Looks like cow-feed lol



Dunno whats this,but I found this pic in my hp



Saw this car while shopping at 1u






My dear Alice~ <3
Dunno whats she so shy about lol



Everyone busy at work

Good job everyone :D



Time flies when u have so much fun...

Till then :)

No comments: