Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DotA 2!!



Scoreboard on the left now



Radiant's fountain with no merchants in sight



Banning pick screen



Loading page lol



Lion's ultimate

---------------------

Pics and changelogs noted. WIll post my observations here

Notes :

1) Sven's stun now changed to a beam energy emitted from the sword

2) Lion's stun changed to a fireball thingy emitted from his staff.

It pops u out of the ground at the end resulting in a stun. (more impressive and animation is faster),Ulti reminds me of Ironman's repulsor cannon blast

3) Shadow Shaman still summons Snakes for his Serpent wards.
His ether shock and grasp looks more amazing. (He says : Hold! or Pull! when he shackles an enemy)

4) Tidehunter carries a fish which he slaps u with (lol)
Tidehunter now SPITS at u (His gush now becomes a spit in YOUR FACE. Ewwww..)

5) Blink Dagger looks like a Kukri

6) Battlefury looks like the Axe shown in the DotA2 Trailer

7) Radiance looks the same (glowing sword),Manta style is a light blue axe with 3 shadows behind it

8) Vanguard looks the same (Spectre obtained it)

9) Magic stick is the glowing stick that every hero obtains

10) Fountain has no merchants anymore

11) Pulling creeps from the side on the top lane still works (someone did it ingame)

12) Scoreboard now on the left

13) When an allly purchases an item (eg. vanguard,blink dagger) there will be an announcement on the screen to ur allies 'eg. Spectre has purchased vanguard'

14) Female announcer (will announce when u are attacking a tower and when ur tower is under attack)

15) When denying creeps, the '!' still remains the same but it will trigger a character's personal line
(eg. CM : Denied! WR : I don't think so!)

16) Characters will exclaim and mention what rune they found when they obtained it.

Hero lines heard so far :

Shadow Shaman (Rhasta) : Don't kill..the messenger!! (On death)
; I slough off.. physical existence (On death) *Meaning to say,he cast off physical existence lol*

Tidehunter :
I pull you to the BOTTOM *sinister snicker*
; U drown..in BLOOD.
; I bring sad tidings.. UR DEAD.
; RIP..TIDE!
; To the bottom I go.. (On death)
; Ebb tide.. (On death)

Lion : My pride.. YOUR FALL (after he ulti'ed)
; WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (On kill,evil laugh lol)
; Death to all betrayers! (On kill)

Enigma : I dissolve..but will return later (On death)

Anti-mage : Thou art Purified!

Anti-mage : What is this?! (On death)

Shadow Shaman : Oooooh! What a BURN! Ha ha ha ha ha..(on using Ether Shock to kill)

Lion : I will have my revenge.. (On death)

Wind Runner : My arrow lies..broken (On death)

Spectre : Hahahahahaha!!! (Evil laugh on kill)

Vengeful Spirit : The links are broken..

Wind Runner : U HIT..A GUUUUUUUURLLLL!! (On death,exclamation in surprise)

Doom Bringer : I fall..to the Seven hells (On death)
; My fireeeee.. (On death)

Lich : Back..to the black pool. (On death)
; Oooohh.. temperature. (On death,lol)
; Again?! (On death)
; Winter..has ended. (On death.)

Sand King : Its good to be king. (On kill)

Lina : My fever breaks.. (On death)
; Turn me over.. untouched. (On death)

Weaver : Its lagging ur timeline. (On kill)

Puck : Let the world end now.. It matters not,to me. (On death)
; It changes to.. NOTHING! (On death)



Beast Master : My masterpiece! (On kill)


No comments: