Sunday, May 23, 2010

Missing you Baby~ Loving you Baby~

Even before going back to my hostel,
I've already miss you soooo much...
No Oppa to cuddle with...
No Oppa to laugh with...
No Oppa to do funny stuff with...
No Oppa to watch movie with...
I want Oppa here with me...
Always...

But,
I promise I'll stay strong...
I'll drink lots of water...
I'll eat on time...
I'll study hard...
And...
I'll miss you... so so much...

Being away from each other is hard...
even though its only for one week...
My heart aches for yours to beat together...
My hand feels empty without you holding it...
My cheeks feels cold without you cupping it...

Oppa...
I promise you I wont cry...
But its so hard when I miss you so...
So here I wanna say :
Oppa, I love you and I miss you...

Though my post might seem boring and dull...
But I wanna let you know that I really really miss you...

From Yours Truly,
Alice

No comments: