Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A nice dinner in the car~



Oppa... ^^ I am so happy that you came to see me today... though its only for an hour but its fun and cuddly...

When you texted me and told me you're here already I was so excited! i quickly got some stuff and went down... but the stupid lift and the stupid rule of going out through the 1st entrance made me late... Sorry Oppa...

Had Kimbab and Roti Boy just now... Though we had to eat in the car but its comfy and nice...^^ And I get to cuddle with Oppa... Yay! hmm... Dunno how am I gonna get used to not cuddling with Oppa...

Oppa you ask me why I like your round tummy... well, its because when we cuddle I feel nice and secure... its really warm... my own personal pillow to sleep on...^^ hehe...

Though we're still gonna meet... but I can't help missing you everyday... I wanna cuddle with Oppa everyday... and talk and make fun of each other...=)

People say absence makes the heart grow fonder... I dunno if this is true... but I sure miss you loads... can't wait to see you again...^^

Nothing can take your place Oppa... I'll never give you up for anything... even my life... I promise to love you with all my heart... I trust you a lot and I still remember what i said... the string connecting our hearts are so much longer than the Great Wall of China... Its so much stronger than diamonds... and its like a serious case of cancer...^^

Our love is like cancer cells... growing and multiplicating everyday......

Till we meet,
Yours Truly,
Alice

No comments: