Monday, April 19, 2010

Tic Toc Tac~

Yesterday,I stayed back at home cuz I dun wanna go for some crappy BS lecture.. *ps. BS means Behavioural Science,NOT BULLSHIT* :P

Woke up at 8am and immediately started my day with a Introdcution to White Blood Cells and Components lecture.Started having knowledge diarhoea flooding into my Brain via the lambda opening of the suture posterior to my cranium~ :O Yes,I didnt BRUSH MY TEETH~ Or in the case of how I imagine my gf pronouncing teeth : I didnt BWUSH MUAH TEEEEEET~ :DDD

Now,while some of u puke at ur own food,eat it up and puke more at the thought of me not brushing my teeth and immediately studying,theres a reason.LOL. I juz dun feel like it. NO MOOD.I juz wanna study,get done with things and REST before my bro comes back and we play HoN.Simple. :)

So yeah,studied and made notes for 2 lectures followed by lunch *This time I went out with my teets bwushed* and more studying. In total I finished last week's lecture schedule EXCEPT for the Lymphatic system crap. -___-

Came back feeling tired and was about to sleeeppppppzzzzz when zzZZZZzzz

RING RING RING!

S.O.S

I saw a msg that made me fly off bed and sprint right down to the computer so fast,I made Usain Bolt and The Flash look like a lagging computer.Yes..Only one person can make me do that. HER! :D

She sms-ed me telling me bout her assignment so I immediately tried to contact her.Followed by doing quick search and squishing everything into 16 pages for editing.While doing that,I thought of War Machine *LMAO* and decided to watch the trailer for Orang Besi Dua. Lol~ *Fcking malay subs,i bet u GSC is sure gonna have crappy translations like that*

So yeah,I went and started working on info search without even thinking bout sleeping.Not once,not twice..not thrice.The sight of her in trouble *Despite she lazing off resulting in it happening* juz made me wanna dash there in a red underwear and cape saying,it'll be ok.I'll help u.

Well,theres ntg wrong with spending time.. And even more so about spending time with the guy u love~ :)
I juz wanna make sure that everything is fine too on ur side.. Lying isnt nice..and yeah,I know how it feels.But u know? Im also juz an ordinary guy.I hope to see u shine in ur own ways.Not obstructed or pressured juz bcuz Im in some ways "better" as u say. I dun even consider myself awesome.. Im juz a normal guy who happen to fall in love with a girl like u..

I felt so hopeless when u cried last night.. U told me not to go play games,so I didnt.But I juz sat there not knowing what to do.And when I called,u cried me the entire pacific ocean and I felt horrible..

We made this promise that we'd go thru things together.. Im still strongly into that..

Im sry for raising my voice..

Dear.. forgive me.

Im sorry.

Ya ampun~ :/

Till then,

1 comment:

Alice said...

i'm sorry too... gomene...