Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Counting the petals

If u think lovey dovey things creep u out *Especially those that I say :P *,then this is a WARNING to u to leave this page IMMEDIATELY..er....DIATELY! :D

I dunno bout u guys,but sumtimes when I sit down and remain calm *Geez..I actually sat down calmly without babbling or screaming for once*,I actually think of the NICE things I said before..
What nice things? Allow me to share with u then :)

In times of darkness..

I promised.

To love u forever ever and love u with all my heart..

To be patient with u no matter how hard the situation will be..

To provide with u affection,love and care and to watch over u..

To never leave u forever..

To be the most awesomest _______ *insert what u want* for u..

To bring joy,happiness and warmth to u in those cold nights..

To look u in the eye and stand on par with u,in terms of ur rights and power..

To carve out more beautiful dreams with u forever..


I..

Enjoy hearing u call my name..

Enjoy hearing u nag at me.. *ps.I still do LIKE peanuts :( *

Enjoy hearing u sing.. *Yes,u shud be like Asian short ver. of Taylor Swift~ :D wahaha*

Enjoy hearing u call me at times juz to listen to me babble nonsense..

Enjoy u feeding me cuz its funny yet awkward sumtimes that it becomes funnier..

Enjoy u holding my hand cuz sumtimes it juz feel odd and empty swinging around alone..

Enjoy u tugging my arm cuz I feel wanted and in a way,good~ :)

Enjoy u pecking me randomly cuz its sweet..

Enjoy u sitting next to me and juz cuddling..

Enjoy ur company cuz its the nicest thing ever..


Ever had sumone call u nearly EVERY morning at 6am juz to hear ur sleepy groggy voice?

That morning call is given everyday by this sweet young girl im in luv with.
Thank you~ :)


Till then

No comments: