Wednesday, July 14, 2010

...


Your calls take hours to reach me

I wait..wait..and wait.

Though Im gaming,my eyes were never on the screen
Never glued onto it as I keep checking my hp.

When I call u,I heard "Im going to sleep soon"

Why didn't u juz be honest with me!?

The 2nd time u said soon,again

20mins later,the 3rd was the last straw.

U got a placement,regardless of how serious it is u still gotta sleep.

And all Im doing is making sure u do,I care so much and I got u closing the phone on me after I closed off.

Could u blame me? Yeah SURE.

Cuz I was mad at u for doing that.I juz had to slam it on u.

But I regret and wanted to call back

GREAT.Now u off ur phone.Perfect..go ahead and get angry at me for loving u too much

Go ahead..

If thats what u call fair treatment back to me,then go ahead

I wont tell u what to do anymore neither will I inject affection into regulating ur actions


I hate myself for these things happening

I juz fcking hate myself..

I wanna tear myself to shreds seeing what u have done yet have everything pushed onto me.

What did I do wrong?

Cuz it aint my farking fault.All Im doing is being logical.

Seriously..I did ntg wrong.U lied and expect me to say Ok for the 4th time?

A bit more..a bit more WHAT!?

LOOK at the time and tell me what time ur suppose to wake up.

I hate that fcking series.

Fck that show damn it..

Fck this bloody world..

I hate myself so much for being a victim of this senseless agression..

1 comment: